Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Chicas

These are my last two students, the girls... Clara and Lucia. Clara is the oldest student (14) I have and Lucia (13) is the same as Edu, Carlos, and Jorge. These two definitely did the best job of writing their own blog in English and Jorge also did a great job of typing his blog.

Lucia and Clara
Hi, my name is Clara. My birthday is the 9th of May and I got a lot of presents. I am doing English with Sara (my teacher of English) and I like her. I am doing English with a friend, Lucia. I like all sports, but I prefer canoeing. I am taking canoeing classes right now. I live in Son Vilar in Menorca. Menorca is small, but very beautiful and there are a lot of beaches. If you like surfing, you will come?
Hi! I'm Lucia...Lucy for my friends. My birthday is the 13th of July. I love animals and do English classes with Sara (my teacher)! I love to sing and go fishing with my friends. I live in Sol de Este, the sun here is very cool! Menorca is my life, an island that is very fun! Come here. Aaaaahhhh one more thing, taste the paella! One kiss..... Lucy!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cool picture on the ladder! =)

Anonymous said...

hey i'm jorge ,the girl with blond hair goes to the same class as me and she wants to catch me and kick me she is verYYYYYY crazy

Anonymous said...

the best paella in the world is from valencia is very nice