Here is another blog from 2 of my other students... Carlos and Edu. They wanted to write about their favorite thing... sports. It's definitely the subject they like to talk the most about that is when they are hitting or kicking each other. The picture says it all because that's how they are ALLLLLLL the time.
I'm Carlos, I'm 13 years old and I live in Menorca. My favorite sport is Tennis because I can play matches. I prefer to play dobles and my favorte part is hitting with my strong hand. When I watch tennis I like to watch my favorite player Rafael Nadal. The best tournament to see is Roland Garros in France.
Hi I am Edu, I am 12 years old and I live in Es Castell. My favorite sport is Soccer because I can score Goals. I play offense and we have matches every weekend. Real Madrid is the best team of the world and this year they won The League. The best match of the year is when Real Madrid plays against Barça, a team that is not good.
Bye bye

2 comments:
I love reading your student's write-ups! They are so cute and funny!!
Good job writing boys! Keep up the hard work! =)
Post a Comment