Monday, December 8, 2008

Roger and Andoni

Roger and Andoni

Here are two of my other students in the English Academy... Meet Roger and Andoni

*My name is Roger Cortada. I am 11 years old. I have one sister. I like to ride horses. My favorite food is steak, my favorite movie is Lord of the Rings, my favorite game is Risk, and my favorite place to visit is the Basque Country. I have studied English for 3 yaers. My friends are Gerard Capell, Andoni Navarro, Nacho Gil, Tomi, Gerard Reig, and Marc Vidal. I live in Lleida. My special talent is riding horses. I am studying at the school Maristes.

*My name is Andoni. I am 11 years old. I have 0 brothers and sisters. I like ping-pong. My favorite game is Risk and I like to go on vacation in the Basque country. My friends are: Roger, Nacho, Xavier, Albert, and Gerard. I live in Catalonia.

They weren't as 'creative' with their biographies, but they are both really good kids and love learning English. Roger is also my student who always says, 'Soy guapo y listo ' which means 'I am handsome and smart' in English. There are times when I ask him things and he will answer 'because I am guapo.' They are pieces of work! In the picture Roger also dresses like a 'blue rock' and puts his jacket over him... Andoni is being the 'black rock' in this picture.
l

No comments: