Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays







So I had my hair braided at the salon the other day and I was a little obsessed with taking pictures of it! :)



The Javster and I out in Lleida.






A picture of Javi's team Christmas picture....


The birthday boy with his cake--28


The castle in Lleida... not a great shot of it, but I took it while I was driving


Barcelona at Christmas

Center of Lleida

A square in Lleida with its' pretty lights
Another angle of the plaza
I leave on Wednesday at 6:00 am from Lleida to go home... it is going to be a busy Christmas, but I can't wait! Tomorrow, I am running my first race in awhile, a 10K, and we start from the castle that you saw in the picture above. Hopefully the weather is nice!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Don't hurt yourself running! Have to be ready to dance next weekend! =)