Thursday, December 4, 2008

City Shots

Here are a few pictures I took of Lleida... I figured I haven't really put up any of the city itself so one day I decided to take some. There is a really big castle here that I will get a picture of real soon, but here are a few I took of the center and a park nearby. Lleida is about the size of Green Bay too.. around 120,000 people. I will also post some more of all the Christmas lights around the city soon.


On my way to work at the daycare...it was straight ahead on the left..and if you keep walking there is a park at the end, La Mitjana.


The city center..it is kind of dark

People were doing this typical dance in a plaza one Saturday afternoon


The train station in Lleida

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

I like the new look of your blog page....very attractive. The city looks like a nice place too.
Can't wait to see you. Take care.
Love, Aunt Gretchen

I still have to download those pics from Thanksgiving so you can see them too. I'll try to get that done this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara and Javi,

Nice new update for the Holidays. Looks very beautiful there. Lots of nice pictures you have for so many memories. Shannon's wedding is coming fast now and so is X-mas. Bet your anxious to come home. Will be nice to see you then. Hope Javi can come along also.. See you soon,

Love,
Aunt Sandy