
The whole class listening to a story...Sonia is the blonde, Russian girl on the far right.

My fav..Didac...he is going to be a charmer someday..He always gets me with his smile.

Marc...definitely the slowest at everything in the class. Eating, walking, whatever it may be, but definitely a cutie.

Hugo--what my mom wants me to name my future son someday.

Paula, Josep, and Blanca waiting for lunch

Claudia--one of the twins

Sonia (the other twin) and Iker

Carla and Ines

Oriol, Elsa, and Adria
Next week will be my last week with them and I think I will miss these little rascals.
5 comments:
Marc may be slow but hes a cutie. Marc the turtle :p
I like the name Hugo too...and Blanca =)
what cute little kids Sara.And such cute names also..Hugo was Alice's Dads name...How cute. You don't really hear of these names too often. See you at the Wedding Sara.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Wow, I know who to call when I want to take a vacation! I won't tell Brendan you have another little boy to make you smile ;)
Nice extensions! I thought it was funny how you don't like wet hair on your back..I have never thought of that before! I was laughing when you talked about the devil twins, they look so innocent! Cute pics :)
Post a Comment