Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sara´s English Class

Nuria and Anna

My name is Nuria, and my friends invented a nickname for me, it's "NUNU"
hahaa! it's very fun!
I'm 13 years old and my teacher is SARA! She's a beautiful women!
I like to play volleyball and tennis, they makes me feel good !
For bad luck, i'm an only child!
I live in Lleida, Catalonia, Spain.
My house is not perfect, but it's good!
I would like to be in a TV comedy!
Hahaha! I like to laugh a lot!
My favourite food is ice-cream, it's delicious!
I have a pet! It's a hamster, her name is ESTEL!
She is very fun and she all the day sleep and dream,
but in the night she always is runnig!!
I think she runs more than me! Hahahaha!
She is white, black, grey and has a line in the midle! She is so nice and beautiful!
I like so much my life, it's perfect! BYEEEE!!

kiisseess! att :: nUUriiaa! andd myy fotoloog paagee iis:: http://www.fotolog.com/nuriaskiss


My name is Anna. I'm 13 years old. I live in from Lleida.
I have one brother. I don't have a pet. My favourite animal is a dog.
My favourite sport is volleyball I play volleyball in the school and in camp escolar.
My number is 2 and 5. I like to travel to different countries.
I like to listen music my favourite music is pop.
I like to be with my friend. I would like to be a psycologist.
I would like to live in New York.
Bye!!!!!

Julia and Elena

Hi,my name is Júlia,
I'm thirteen years old. I haven't got any brothers or sisters.
I like to sweem and listen to music. I don't like to play football or do exams. I wold like to speak a lot of languages but first i'm learning english. I go to an academy and my teacher is realy nice, we do a lot of fun things with her. I live in Lleida, I go to Màrius Torres, It's a nice high school. My favorite food is pasta. I don't have any pets but before I had water tortle and now it's dead. My favourite animal is the pig, my grandfather has got a pigs farm and i help him. I want to be an arquitect. In my life i hope that i'm able to travle a lot.

Hello people!
My name is Elena and I'm 15 years old, I like basketball and I playy in a basketball team, I don't like the class of maths and I enjoy when I watch a film with my friends. I speak english more or less and I have 1 brother, he is 11 years old. My favorite book is the Da Vinci Code.
I live in Lleida, but I don't like it, I like Barcelona, it's better than Lleida. I would like to go for 1 year to England or to United States, to live with an English family or an American family. My favorite food is all kinds of pasta. I have a smile, a little room and a lot of ideas. At the moment I have a boyfriend.
I would like to have an Island! Ans i would like to go to Madagascar. I would like to live in Canada and I hate the color pink!
My favorite number is the six! :)
I like the english class!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey there girls! Thanks for introducing yourselves - nice to meet you!! =)