Hi Sara, How are you! I'm Clara. Your photos are very funny. Thanks for the CD! Can you send me a email, I lost your email direction. I'm very silly for this things.
I just told Brendan we're leaving for WI in 15min for Ellie's part (he was at school when we decided to go) and he immediately if asked if the 'Sara who's really good at puzzles' was going to be there. ;) You have a fan!
Hi Sara! Thanks for visiting our blog! It was great to hear from you. I love you blog, the pictures are beautiful. My parents are now big fans of the blog world and loved seeing your pictures too. They are now blog stalkers but are still trying to figure out how to comment :) Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
What is Dad doing in Christopher's chair?????? I see Kevin is a blog stalker now too! congrats kevin :) hehehehe
Hi Sara,
How are you!
I'm Clara.
Your photos are very funny.
Thanks for the CD!
Can you send me a email, I lost your email direction.
I'm very silly for this things.
Hi Sara!
I just told Brendan we're leaving for WI in 15min for Ellie's part (he was at school when we decided to go) and he immediately if asked if the 'Sara who's really good at puzzles' was going to be there. ;) You have a fan!
Sue
Hi Sara!
Thanks for visiting our blog! It was great to hear from you. I love you blog, the pictures are beautiful. My parents are now big fans of the blog world and loved seeing your pictures too. They are now blog stalkers but are still trying to figure out how to comment :) Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by!
Erin Benes (Elizabeth's sister)
Post a Comment