Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time is Winding Down

First of all, here are some pics from the 4th of July that I promised!
Shanny and I at the Packer game a few weeks ago
STAKE!!


Family pic at the 4th of July parade


My bratty boyfriend not smiling



Stacey and I

Shanny, Me, Jamie


Well, since i am getting crap about not having a 'good blog' I decided to update everyone on the world of Sara (and Javi). And I will put some pictures up too.
Javi and I: We just bought a condo in Depere, WI. I am so excited and I think Javi is too but it's a little bit harder for him to be since he is in Spain. I moved in on Monday and it was great. I got a washer and dryer already, unpacked my entire kitchen, and pretty much have everything set up. I called Javi yesterday while i was cleaning with the 'Magic Eraser' and I think he was getting a little annoyed with me because i have been so hyper lately. I absolutely love our place and love that I can unpack all of my stuff now. I don't have boxes in Appleton, The U.P or things in Madison so it is nice. Feel free to come visit!! 3974 N parker Way, Depere, WI 54115 is our new address.

Javi: Signed with a new team this year in Lleida, which is a city outside of Barcelona. He is supposed to be the starting point guard so we will see. I hope he has a good season, because he has worked pretty hard this summer. He did twist his ankle last week so he is hoping to be back in action by next week for their first game which I will miss. :(

Me: I have been taking 6 credits which I signed up for in mid August. I want to finish them before I go back to Spain so I don't have to deal with sending everything from there. I have 3 of them done and I have 3 more to go so that's my goal for this weekend.
A few weeks ago, Ellie got baptized so that was a lot of fun. We got to hang out for the whole weekend and she was a trooper. I am actually babysitting Miss Ellie today so we have been having a good time.




We had Shanny's bachelorette party last weekend and that was a lot of fun. Some spa time, Melting pot, and a fun night out on the town. Shanny was a great bachelorette and I think she had fun too. Plus she got all kinds of new, sassy outfits to wear on their special night :)


Sisters

Group shot

Natalie and I

The day after the bachelorette party, Labor Day Sunday, I had another party which was the Beer Olympics Decathalon. It was NOT all drinking beer by any means but it was a really fun time. My friends, Pigo and Rohde, hosted it and there were 18 teams or so. Everyone had to picka country to represent (I was USA), and there were 10 events from bean bag to beer pong. It made for a really long day but it was a lot of fun. Steph and Joe came down and they were Ghana and Kazakhastan, respectively, and their outfits were great which didn't surprise me one bit. I think this party may be an annual event now too, and may even be hosted at our place next year! Sorry no pics from this but hopefully I can get some bc the outfits were great!!

Last weekend I made a trip down to Ann Arbor to see Coach Borseth and his family and my other Coach, Dawn and her family. I also got to see my godchild Lexi so it was a lot of fun. Rohde and Pigo came a little bit later in the week because we all went to the UM game which was a great time. My first one ever but I really enjoyed it.


(Eric)Pigo, (Matt)Rohde, and I


Dawn and I

Team running out

Pigo, Rohde, and I
I only have about a week and a half left in the states so I am just trying to get a lot of stuff in. I have a baby shower for my old college roomie and friend, Elizabeth on Saturday in Milwaukee. Then Shanny's bridal shower next Saturday. In between it will be studying, family, friends, and condo!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's about time!! =)