Monday, September 29, 2008

Our lonely condo

Finally some pictures of our condo in DePere!! I miss our condo already... altho I really do like our place in Lleida. It will be nice to be back there together next summer.



The laundry room




Half bathroom downstairs


Could be the master bedroom but we want to buy a new bedset, etc...

Master bathroom with my lil Finnish picture!

The dream room....lots of stuffed animals (upstairs)


Upstairs loftOther side of loft...aka sports/UWGB room



Upstairs bedroom-potential master bedroom too





The livingroom



Stairs to loft
Kitchen table area


Kitchen

Living room



Backside of the condo and you can see a little bit of the yard but it's actually pretty big. I don't have the picture of the other upstairs bathroom, but there is another full bathroom upstairs too.


Ellie helpin me unpack.


Pigo, Rohde, and Cory were my official first housewarming guests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have had a picture of yourself dreaming in the dream room. Or maybe one of you walking down your steps in running clothes with the MJ poster and the Nike Running one in the background.

Journey to our baby said...

I recognize that couch anywhere! Nice place :)