Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pictures from our time in Spain

It is probably best to start from the bottom of this post and scroll up!! The earlier pictures are at the bottom.
Jess and I at her wedding reception... this was the reception that started at 2 am and went til 7 am... they do it a little different in Spain
Jess and Rafa after the ceremony
The ceremony

Javi and I at the rehearsal dinner.. I like this one!


Rafa and Jess--night before the rehearsal dinner

Javi and I

Me with a Basque napkin.. I loved it!


Javi's mom, Rosa, Andreus, and Javi's dad, Javi


Jess at her dress fitting--she looked fabulous!
A typical Basque bar in San Sebastian.,.. notice all the pinchos on the bar table... every bar is like that.. full of food.

San Sebastian, Spain

Jess and I one night after dinner with her parents
Zarautz beach

Zarautz

Our friends Estela and Carlos came over for the day to visit. Here's a picture of Estela and I with Zarautz in the background.

Javi, Rafa, and Antonio. They call themselves the 3 Wisemen.
The north of Spain... from the car.

Fer and Ainara (Javi's sister)..night when they told us they were engaged.

My birthday dinner at Parco in Barcelona.. yummy sushi..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sara, I'm Clara
Sorry I can't write you before
I hope you that feel so better because of leg
How are you in USA?
Here is this very well, on vacation, now come the parties (very funny)
to see if any are coming summer, and really like what you spend very well
see you soon